Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Don't tell him what to do

This letter to the editor appeared in the Yakima Herald Republic on September 13, 2006.


To the editor — I guess my choice is not to vote in the primary election. I can't vote for the people I think are the most qualified. I was under the understanding that our forefathers approved a citizen government elected by the majority of citizens. Now, because of the Democratic and Republican parties, I can only vote party lines in the primary. My choice is to vote the way you want me to vote or don't vote at all?

I will not be told what to do!

JERRY CRAIG
Yakima

3 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

International bloge site.I'm really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.Clipping Path ServiceThanks for You Sharing.

WORLD NEWS said...

To their former Beauty image masking image manipulation neck toyed services for ghosts mannequin Photoshop color correction service drop shadow and raster to vector Photoshop expert.Clipping pathThanks For You Sharing.

Clipping Path Service said...

Thank you for taking the time and writing this post. Great help for me!For More info Get in Touch withClipping path serviceThanks For You Sharing.